I bought six samosa today and I got two pieces with hair mashed with potatoes in it. When I asked for where is head of the person. They said it’s still under pan to fry brain first. No hygiene in food worst Resturant ever seen. Samosa was not properly cooked it was like very old in stock. I don’t recommend this bad food taste place to even my enemies. If they need photographs. I can provide
Be careful all punjabi and other communities. They are selling moldy sweets and very old burnt oil samosas. You will have stomach pain after eating their food. Do not risk your life. I have uploaded some photos of their moldy sweets please take a look before you go there. 👎👎👎
Worst restaturant visited ever First of all the food was served in dirty dishes. Non friendly staff, when we complain about food they refused to take our complain saying thats how it is and asked us to check their google review insted of trying to well do that item.
Good food and a lot in quantity ! Awesome place for indian food.
Very flavourful food. To me it's better than the downtown restaurants but naturally the selection is far less. But for the basic Indian dishes this is the best.
Can’t find your restaurant or eatery? Add it!